FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
AUSTIN, TX – Dec. 6, 2013 – Enspire Learning, a premier provider of simulation-based leadership development programs, has recently launched an updated version of Business Challenge, the company’s business acumen program. Business Challenge 4.0 includes improvements to both the technology and the program content.
Technology improvements to Business Challenge include tablet compatibility. The simulation is now compatible with an expanded range of devices and operating systems, including iOS 5+ and Android 4+. Enhancements to the simulation interface and in-game reports were also incorporated into this release to make the experience more streamlined and intuitive for participants. Speed and performance were also improved to reduce lag time and loading time.
The facilitated content of the Business Challenge program was also updated for this 4.0 release. Improvements include:
- Modularity – Modular lessons to create a more scalable, consistent experience
- Customizable exercises – Exercises can be customized to tie concepts more closely to the clients’ organization and industry to further engage their participants
- Fluidity – Enhanced connections between lessons, gameplay, and debriefs to relate the participants’ experience in the simulation back to their day-to-day work
- Participant workbook – Revised participant workbook that integrates with the simulation and serves as a job aid
- Evaluation – Pre- and post-evaluations to measure participants’ progress
“The 4.0 release of Buisness Challenge represents our best simulation program to date,” said Bjorn Billhardt, CEO of Enspire Learning. “The technology behind Business Challenge 4.0 is spectacular and the updated facilitated content will help even more participants around the world understand how their decisions affect their company’s financial health.”
First launched in 2009, Business Challenge has been run more than 75 times in 20 countries. Business Challenge programs have been recognized for various industry awards including a Gold 2013 Brandon Hall Excellence Award for Best Use of Games for Learning with Fresenius Medical Care, and a Bronze 2012 Chief Learning Officer Learning in Practice Award for Best Simulations and Games with GE Aviation.