Following on the heels of SXSW, the Enspire team headed over to the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort just outside of Austin for the CLO Symposium 2013. Enspire sponsored Monday evening’s festivities, starting off with a networking reception in the beautiful LBJ Pavillion. Conference attendees snacked on Texas staples like brisket sliders and nachos, and enjoyed the local brew: Shiner. We just can’t get enough in the “Live Music Capital of the World”, so Enspire was excited to sponsor the inaugural CLO concert following the reception! Nashville musician Drake White put on a quite a show for attendees, including a cover of 4 Non Blondes’ “What’s Up?” that brought down the house.
- Enspire Launches Updated Business Acumen Simulation
- Fall Service Day at Norman Elementary
- Webinar: Simulations for Leadership Development
- Enspire Wins Brandon Hall Gold for Best Use of Games for Learning
- Southwest Airlines and Enspire at Southwest Learning Summit