Enspire is offering new managers in the Austin area the chance to participate in Management Challenge, a brand new management development program, on Thursday, January 24 at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center. There is no cost to attend!
Management Challenge is a simulation-based management development program that lets managers practice communicating with employees, delegating projects, and managing employee engagement. Management Challenge uses a combination of team-based simulations, video-based workplace scenarios, and facilitated classroom discussions to build managers that are able to:
- Navigate difficult conversations with direct reports on potentially uncomfortable topics
- Facilitate effective coaching conversations based on identified needs and goals
- Develop and deepen relationships through coaching
- Engage and influence people with differing perspectives, preferences, and communication styles
- Create collaborative solutions within a competitive environment