Matt Lisle, Instructional Designer at Enspire Learning, and Dawn Adams Miller, from Cisco’s Learning & Development Solutions Group, teamed up in this Brandon Hall webinar to explore storytelling as a technique for presenting learning content. Matt and Dawn explain how the graphic novel approach was used to engage learners in a corporate-wide initiative at Cisco. You’ll learn how the project progressed from selling the concept to the stakeholders, through design, development, implementation and deployment.
- Introducing Enspire Studios, Enspire Learning's Custom Development Group
- Southwest Airlines and Enspire at the Corporate Learning Summit
- Enspire Brings the Party to CLO Symposium 2013
- Looking for the Next Big Thing in Management Training?
- Enspire Honored for Outstanding Community Involvement